Saotome (早乙女) family name, Hiromi (宏美) first name
Hiromi Saotome is best known as an actress in SM films. She is also known for self-bondage and seppuku performances. She has appeared in films produced by Nikkatsu and Shin-Toho. Her trademark seems to have been hanging in bondage from high places. In the film S&M Hunter, for example, she was nude, bound and raised high into the air by a crane. In another, she hung from a footbridge high above a gorge in rural Japan. She is also reputed to have hung from a bridge in Shibuya for a photo shoot. She was once a columnist for the now-defunct magazine, S&M Sniper. Currently, she is the resident mama-san of the fetish bar Black Heart in Tokyo's Ginza district.
Actress, Model, Writer.
1980: Joins SM club SAMM founded by Shigeru Kayama.
1983: Appears in her first pink film.
1984: Appears in her first Nikkatsu film.
1986: Appears in S&M Hunter directed by Shuji Kataoka and co-starring Shiro Shimomoto.
1986: Works as a performance model for Eikichi Osada at live bondage shows.
2009: Becomes the mama-san of SM Club Black Heart
- Around 2005, Saotome sponsored the Wakamatsu Theater SM convention.
- Saotome was affiliated with Hayashi Kikaku, which operated strip clubs in Wakamatsu, Omiya, Koriyama and Nishikawaguchi.
- She began her career at a young age in 1983.
- People of Kitan Club (Kawade Shobo Shinsha, 2003) Co-author with Dohmu Kitahara
- Hiromi's This is SM (2000)
- Sex Workers (1998)
- Roman Porno Actresses (2006)
- Seppuku Book 1-9 (2008)
- From a private correspondence from Kotobuki Asaya Kasumi to Ykotake (2010).