Hajime(一) family name; Kinoko(鬼のこ) first name, (1977- )
1977: Born in Nagoya.
2004: Kinbaku performance with Reina Masuyama.
2006: Show at DX Kabukicho.
2006: Regular show at Club Sleeping Beauty, Tokyo.
2008: Installation with Marti Guixé in Designtide Tokyo.
2009: Performance in Taiwan.
2010: Performance in UK.
2013: Appears on Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown: Tokyo (Season 2 Episode 7)
2013: Appears on Vice's "Bondage Art with Hajime Kinoko."
2020: Appears as member of "Kinbaku New Wave and Asian Humanities" symposium at University of Kyoto's Unit of Kyoto Initiatives for Humanities and Social Sciences. Model Aimi and kinbakushi Mineko Fuji also take part.
- Nawashi (2008) Directed by Hirose
- Red - Kinoko Hajime Rope Art Book (Myway, 2016)
- Kinoko Hajime Photo Essay - Once in a Lifetime (Sanwa, 2016)
- Hajime Kinoko's Intro to Modern Kinbaku - Beginner Edition (一鬼のこの現代緊縛入門 初級編) (2015)
- Hajime Kinoko's Intro to Modern Kinbaku - Intermediate Edition (一鬼のこの現代緊縛入門 中級編) (2016)