Muku (椋) family name, Muku (陽児) first name, (1928-2001)
SM illustrator, writer and editor.
椋陽児(Japanese), Ryuji Ochiai (落合竜二)
1928: Muku is born in Osaka on November 18th.
1945: Muku lives in the suburbs of Osaka, and his single hobby becomes tying women and taking bondage photos.
2001: Muku passes away on July 30th.
Muku drew illustrations and comics for Jitsuwa Zasshi, and he started writing stories for SM Select.
Tankikai publishes the Ryuji Ochiai Photo Collection I and II as "Kinbaku Skin."
In "Chimuo Nureki's Chat Theater" blog No.39, Nureki writes, “I saw the bondage photographs for ninety percent of Yoji Muku’s kinbaku pictures, and the art looks just like the photos.” and “He didn’t approve of anyone’s tying but mine.”
- Rose in the Mirror (Tanbikan, 1969) (SM Aesthetic Literature Series No.3) Illustrations by Muku under the name Ryuji Ochiai.
- A Pedigree of Suffering (Tanbikan, 1969) (SM Aesthetic Literature Series No.19) Illustrations by Muku under the name Ryuzo Ochiai.
- Flower and Woman Picture Collection (Misaki Shobo, 1970) Edited by Tankikai.
- Lewd Gallery of Secret and Forbidden Rope (Myway Shuppan, 2008)
- Jyo (Mandarake, 2000)
- Glamorous Universe - Shamelessly Vying for Attention (Myway Shuppan, 2009). Illustration collection of works by Yoji Muku, Shiro Kasama and Shoji Oki.